About Us

20708371_335176773599172_4103313462921241041_n

The Chaplin Public Library, 130 Chaplin Street, located just off Route 198 and adjacent to the Chaplin Senior Center, was dedicated on January 15, 2000. The original William Ross Public Library was built in 1911; the library now is in a renovated elementary school which was originally constructed in the 1940's. It is spacious, well-equipped, and handicapped accessible.